The following translators are members / corporate members of the ITI and translate from Spanish into English. Some members also translate other languages, which are detailed in their description. Click on each name to view a full profile of the translator.
- Michael Friedli – Translator. Experienced translator with sound engineering and commercial background in industry
- Sarah Bawa Mason – Translator, Editor, Educator, Lecturer. Freelance translator, editor and educator for more 20 years plus for clients including Oxford University Press, UNICEF-TACRO, Elsevier Doyma, ECLAC and the European Training Foundation. Trained in-house with the InterPress Service, Montevideo, Uruguay. Part-time tutor and guest lecturer on the MA Translation Studies at the University of Portsmouth and London Metropolitan University.
- Elizabeth Matthews – Translator. 7 years employed as an in-house translator in Latin American department of major London insurance brokers. Freelance translator since 1983, handling texts in a variety of fields, providing a fast, friendly, accurate and efficient translation service for businesses and individuals.
- Jane Ashford – Dependable, accurate freelance translator, dedicated to providing a client-focussed, professional service since 2006. Specialising in pharmaceuticals and market research, with the additional benefit of having gained an in-depth knowledge of Peruvian Spanish and culture.
- Gillian Holmes – A fluent Spanish speaker and experienced translator, editor and proof-reader, with a degree in French and Linguistics and 17 years’ experience working in international development and translation in Nicaragua.
- George du Pré – A fluent Spanish and German speaker, with international project management and negotiation experience, who has lived and worked abroad during a 30-year military career. Highly adaptable and used to operating under a variety of adverse conditions and applying initiative to meet tight schedules. Sound technical competence backed up by high IT literacy. An able communicator and presenter, who is comfortable at any level. Easily able to conduct business in both Spanish and German and relate cross-culturally. Commercial language support, translation into English of technical and literary texts and assistance with the production of target customer language promotional material is offered.
- Nikki Graham – Translator, reviser and proof-editor of any document written into English (especially by non-native speakers) and localiser of US English into UK English. My speciality areas are: leisure, tourism and the hospitality industry; academic papers for publication (humanities and social sciences); education; and the environment and wildlife conservation.
- Penny Harvey – Translator. Quality technical translation from French and Spanish into English, pro rata discount for TM matches in Studio.
- Wessex Translations Limited – Corporate Member