The following translators are members / corporate members of the ITI and translate from Spanish into English. Some members also translate other languages, which are detailed in their description. Click on each name to view a full profile of the translator.
- Michael Friedli – Translator. Experienced translator with sound engineering and commercial background in industry.
- Elizabeth Matthews – Translator. 7 years employed as an in-house translator in Latin American department of major London insurance brokers. Freelance translator since 1983, handling texts in a variety of fields, providing a fast, friendly, accurate and efficient translation service for businesses and individuals.
- Gillian Holmes – A fluent Spanish speaker and experienced translator, editor and proof-reader, with a degree in French and Linguistics and 17 years’ experience working in international development and translation in Nicaragua.
- George du Pré – Qualified translator with a military background. Technical translation from Spanish and German into English. Pro rata discount for translation memory matches in Studio where client TM provided.
- Nikki Graham – Translator, reviser and proof-editor of any document written in English (especially by non-native speakers) and localiser of US English into UK English. My speciality areas are: leisure, tourism and the hospitality industry; academic papers for publication (humanities and social sciences); education; and the environment and wildlife conservation.
- Penny Harvey – Translator. Quality technical translation from French and Spanish into English, pro rata discount for TM matches in Studio.
- Kirsty Morgan – Translator with a particular interest in mental health and psychology and direct experience of working in the theatre, film and television. Also translates from Catalan to English.
- Wessex Translations Limited – Corporate Member